Frequently Asked Questions
Do you accept feedback?
We would love to hear from you! Please contact us.
Can you tell me more about your beta period?
We plan on ending the beta very soon, probably within about a month.
Please give us feedback, so we can make Wallsome even more awesome.
Luckily, even if you decide against staying with us, all of your project data will be in Basecamp.
Nothing will be lost.
Where is my data stored?
Almost all data is hosted directly in your Basecamp account, not in Wallsome itself.
That's why both are always in sync.
This also means that the info on Basecamp hosting applies (http://basecamphq.com/help/general#data_hosting_info).
The only data that is hosted on Wallsome servers are the Wallsome user accounts and info on where each todo item is on the wall, and we do our best to keep it as safe as your Basecamp data, by supporting Basecamp API access using SSL, encryption for sensitive data, and doing daily backups.
Multiple Basecamp accounts
Can I use Wallsome with more than one Basecamp account?
During our beta phase, you can manage multiple Basecamp accounts and projects.
However, after the beta release, you will probably have to pay to use Wallsome with more than one project.
Adding more team members
Can I add more team members to use a single Wallsome account?
The team members should just create their own Wallsome account, and then add the common Basecamp account, using their individual API token.
This will ensure that we identify them properly when communicating with the Basecamp API in the background.
Basecamp API token
Where is my Basecamp API token?
- Login to your basecamp account.
- Click "My Info" link in the upper right corner.
- Click "Show your tokens" link at the bottom of your info page, under the section called "Authentication Tokens."
- Your API token is the long mixture of numbers and digits under "Token for feed readers or the Basecamp API." (The first text field)
How much will it cost?
We have settled on the following pricing (unlimited users for all):
- up to 3 Basecamp projects: $6 / month
- up to 15 Basecamp projects: $12 / month
- up to 35 Basecamp projects: $24 / month
- up to 100 Basecamp projects: $49 / month
- more than 100 Basecamp projects: $74 / month